Transferring is all about F I T :
- F - Find out which colleges match your criteria
- I - Investigate your options by visiting, researching, and asking questions
- T - Transfer to the school that best FITS you and your needs!
Transferring OUT Asnuntuck credits to other schools:
- TRANSFER OUT: To transfer your credits from Asnuntuck Community College to another school, please follow the transcript request instructions on the Registrar's webpage. The Registrar's Office will send transcripts to your designated school(s). If you have any questions about the status of a transcript request, please contact the Registrar's Office at 860.253.3017.
- Upon receipt of the application and transcripts, courses are evaluated to determine which satisfy the school’s General Education Requirements (GERs), major, and elective requirements. All courses are accepted for transfer credit at the discretion of the receiving school.
Transferring IN credits from other schools to Asnuntuck:
- TRANSFER IN: If you are looking for information about transferring in credits from another school, please reference the information on our Admissions page or call 860.253.3010.
For additional information, contact Jill Rushbrook, Director of Counseling, at 860-253-3068 or email@example.com. Jill is located in the Admissions office and is available Monday through Friday 8:30a.m.- 4:30p.m. Appointments are recommended.