Starting on Monday, March 30, 2015, Asnuntuck Community College will begin to offer the ability to obtain official transcripts in an electronic format (eTranscript). Current and former students will be able to request official eTranscrips to be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities.
Current and Recent Students: Students who have been issued a NetID and password should login to myCommNet, navigate to Banner Self-Service, Student Records and click on the Request an Official eTranscript link. If you do not remember your NetID or password, please use the online self-help tools to obtain your NetID or reset your NetID password.
Former Students: Students who have not been issued a NetID, please use this link https://exchange.parchment.com/send/adds/index.php?main_page=login&s_id=thsFwQOdjfpNxham to submit an official eTranscript request. Please ensure that your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN are entered correctly so that your request can be processed in a timely manner.
Requesting a Transcript
- No faxed transcript request form will be accepted.
- All transcript requests mailed in must be accompanied by a notarized Affidavit of Identity form. This form can be obtained in the Registrar's Office or downloaded by clicking here. This notarized Affidavit is required to be completed only once and will be kept on file in the Registrar’s office.
- Students that come to the Registrar’s office and fill out a written transcript request form will have to sign the bottom half of the Affidavit of Identity form, notarization will not be necessary. An Asnuntuck staff member will verify the student’s signature with proper documentation, such as a valid driver’s license, passport or other form of identity with signature available.
- Students can request their transcript by logging into their myCommNet account. No Affidavit of Identity form will be needed for online requests.
Directions to request a transcript online
New NetID Users
- Log into http://my.commnet.edu and set up your password:
- Your NetID is your 8-digit student ID number followed by @student.commnet.edu (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your initial password is made up of the following
- The 1st 3 letters of your birth month (the 1st letter is capitalized)
- The “&” symbol
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (Example: Jan&6789)
- You will be prompted to change your password the first time you login. Please follow the guidelines given on how to create a strong password.
Current NetID Users
- Log into http://my.commnet.edu
- Enter NetID and Password
- Click on Student tab
- In Student self-service channel (box) click on “Click here to access your student/academic records”
- Select - Asnuntuck Community College
To Get an Unofficial Transcript
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Unofficial Transcripts
- Select Transcript Level – submit
- Unofficial Transcript will display
- Press Print to print transcripts
To Get an Official Transcript
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Request Official Transcripts
- Follow the prompts and provide exact college name, office, and address where you want the official transcript mailed
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at 860.253.3017.