To get each student’s academic career at Asnuntuck off to a solid start, ACC requires each admitted student to attend mandatory New Student Workshop.
WORKSHOP DATES FOR STUDENTS ENTERING THE FALL 2015 SEMESTER ARE BEING HELD ON THE FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY EVENINGS AT 5:30 P.M.:
- May 27th
- June 3rd
- June 10th
- June 17th
- June 24th
- July 8th
- July 15th
- July 22nd
- July 29th
- August 5th
- August 12th
During the workshop, you will learn more about:
- The remaining steps to enrollment;
- The different degree and certificate programs offered at ACC;
- The advising and registration processes;
- The Basic Skills Assessment and its importance to you;
- The CT Community College student information system, myCommNet;
- Financial Aid;
- College Policies and procedures;
- How to make the most of your time in college; and
- The Children’s Reading Room - ACC’s childcare center for children of enrolled parents.
We will take photos for student ID cards during the workshop.
You must bring the last four digits of your social security number with you for your initial login to our student information system.
Space is limited at each workshop, so please call us at (860) 253-3010 to reserve a seat!