To get each student’s academic career at Asnuntuck off to a solid start, ACC requires each admitted student to attend mandatory New Student Workshop.
During the workshop, you will learn more about:
- The remaining steps to enrollment;
- The different degree and certificate programs offered at ACC;
- The advising and registration processes;
- The Basic Skills Assessment and its importance to you;
- The CT Community College student information system, myCommNet;
- Financial Aid;
- College Policies and procedures;
- How to make the most of your time in college; and
- The Children’s Reading Room - ACC’s childcare center for children of enrolled parents.
We will take photos for student ID cards during the workshop.
NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, AND JANUARY WORKSHOPS DATES AND TIMES: TBA
You must bring the last four digits of your social security number with you for your initial login to our student information system.
Space is limited at each workshop, so please call us at (860) 253-3010 to reserve a seat.