We prepare our students for a career in manufacturing by providing classroom instruction, computer, and hands-on training in a lab environment.
Students can earn a one-year certificate or a two-year associate's degree, and we place 9 out of 10 graduates within 3 months. Internships at manufacturing companies are available for qualified students.
Please visit the following link to learn and understand more about manufacturing: http://www.charteroak.edu/bb/manufacturing/. This is a free online, non-credit course which explains in detail what manufacturing is today.
Join the over 1,000 graduates who have successfully transitioned into the manufacturing workforce.
- Certificate (One Year)
- Associate's Degree (Two Years)
- Bachelor of Science (Four Years) from Central CT State University
- $7050 for Connecticut Residents
- $7350 for Massachusetts Residents
- Scholarships, financial aid, and Pell grants available for students who qualify
90% job placement rate for students who qualify
Our mission is to provide our students with technology and academic education that leads to related career employment and continuous personal and professional development.