THREE WAYS TO APPLY
1. Submit the Admissions Application by mail or fax.
Mail: Asnuntuck Community College Admissions Office 170 Elm Street, Enfield, CT 06082
Fax: (860) 253-3014
2. Apply Online.
To apply online, you must be a new First-time Student or a new Transfer Student. Additionally, you will need
- a credit card number to pay the required $20 application fee
- a valid social security number; and
- a working email address
3. Apply In Person at the Admissions Office in Room 111.
- Complete an Application for Admission and submit it with the non-refundable $20 application fee to the Admissions Office, Asnuntuck Community College, 170 Elm Street, Enfield, CT 06082.
- Send an official copy high school transcript to the Admissions Office (upon graduation from high school, you must also request an official, completed transcript to be sent to the Admissions Office). A copy of your high school diploma or GED certificate will also suffices as proof of high school completion.
- Call the college at 253-3012 to reserve a testing date for the Basic Skills Assessment test in English and mathematics.
- Please let us know if you participated in the High School Partnership Program or the College Career Pathway Program when you were in high school.
You are a transfer student if you have previously attended another institution. This applies even if you do not intend to ask ACC to evaluate your previous-earned credits.
- Complete Steps 1-3 for New Students (see above) and:
- If you are interested in having credits evaluated by Asnuntuck toward a degree or certificate, you must complete a Transfer Credit Application Form.
- Degree and certificate credit shall be granted for credit courses completed with a letter grade of C- or better.
- Degree and certificate credit shall be granted for all credit courses that are applicable to the objectives of, or equivalent to the course requirements of, the curriculum in which the transferring student enrolls.
Request an official transcript from each institution previously attended from which you are asking for a credit evaluation. Transcripts should be sent to the Admissions Office, Asnuntuck Community College, 170 Elm Street, Enfield, CT 06082.
To earn a degree or certificate from Asnuntuck Community College, Transfer students must complete 25% of their degree or certificate requirements in residence.
If you have previously attended Asnuntuck but have been away from the College for more than two years, you must reapply for admission. You must submit a completed readmit application to the Admissions Office. Former students students may have to take the College placement test; submit proof of immunization; and provide proof of high school completion. Readmitted students must follow the degree or certificate program requirements in place when they are readmitted.
International students on an F-1 visa cannot enroll at Asnuntuck Community College unless they are registered at least half time at another Connecticut Community College that is SEVIS-approved.
International students on a visa other than an F-1 may enroll for classes at ACC, but should consult with the Director of Admissions to verify student eligibility and enrollment status.
All international students on non-immigrant visas, and non-permanent residents, will be charged out-of-state tuition and fees and are not eligible for federal or state financial aid.
Connecticut State Law requires any full-time (degree-seeking and non-degree/non-matriculating) and part-time matriculating student born after December 31, 1956 to have had vaccinations against measles, mumps and rubella.
Additionally, all full-time and matriculating students born outside the U.S. or born anywhere after January 1, 1980, must provide proof of immunization against varicella (chicken pox).
Two (2) doses of each vaccine must be administered at least one (1) month apart to insure adequate immunization. You will need to produce written proof of immunizations to the Admissions Office before you register for classes. Immunization Form