To get each student’s academic career at Asnuntuck off to a solid start, ACC requires each admitted student to attend a mandatory New Student Workshop.
WORKSHOP DATES FOR STUDENTS ENTERING THE WINTER 2016 and SPRING 2017 SEMESTERS ARE AS FOLLOW:
- Tuesday, 11/29 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12/13 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 01/07 at 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 01/17 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
All workshops will begin inside the main entrance of the College next to the Library.
During the workshop, you will learn more about:
- The remaining steps to enrollment;
- The different degree and certificate programs offered at ACC;
- The CT Community College student information system, myCommNet;
- Financial Aid;
- College Policies and procedures;
- How to make the most of your time in college; and
- Receive academic advising and register for courses
You will also tour the college and have the opportunity to take a photo for your student ID card during the workshop.