To kickoff your academic career, ACC requires each admitted student to attend a mandatory New Student Workshop.
WORKSHOP DATES FOR STUDENTS ENTERING THE SUMMER & FALL 2017 SEMESTERS ARE AS FOLLOW:
- Thursday, June 1 at 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 20 at 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, June 26 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 11 at 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 19 at 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, July 24 at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 9 at 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 14 at 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 16 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 22 at 10:30 a.m.
All workshops will begin inside the main entrance of the College. Look for the check-in table with the blue Asuntuck banner!
During the workshop, you will learn more about:
- The remaining steps to enrollment;
- The different degree and certificate programs offered at ACC;
- The CT Community College student information system, myCommNet;
- Financial Aid;
- College Policies and procedures;
- How to make the most of your time in college; and
- Receive academic advising and register for courses
You will also tour the college and have the opportunity to take a photo for your student ID card during the workshop.