Welcome to the Office of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research provides information about such subject areas as student demographics, student academic histories, course offerings, institutional effectiveness and alumni career patterns to provide guidance to Asnuntuck Community College policy makers on the effectiveness of the institution and future strategic direction. The Office of Institutional Research also supports academic program and discipline reviews, as well as other assessment activities in that are teaching and learning centered. Examples of activities carried out by the office include:
Managing internal database;
- Assisting academic and student services programs reviews;
- Conducting system-wide and the college surveys;
- Facilitating strategic planning and assessment activities;
- Providing analytical information on topics that include enrollment management, student learning outcome assessment, resource allocation, and program assessment;
- Serving as the primary point of contact for reports and surveys requested from government agencies and commercial interests, including the U.S. Department of Education IPEDS reports, Board of Regents for Higher Education, and college guidebook surveys.
Mission Statement for Institutional Research
The mission of Institutional Research is to provide quality and timely research and support for all constituents of the college; meet the reporting requests from the federal, state and system office; and maintain the college informational database for statistical reporting and institutional effectiveness.
View the Accreditation (NEASC) Reports